Februar 04, 2013

Zara SS 2013

I think that you already know that ZARA is one of my favorite brands. The spanish fashion company impresses every year with stunning collections as well as campaigns and this year the spring/summer campaign is particularly beautiful!
Usually I'm not a great fan of Raquel Zimmermann, but in this film she cuts a really good figure.
Cara Delevigne is as pretty and lively as we all know her and the male models, Jon Kortajarena and Sean O'Pry, play their little "James Bond" role very well.

Kommentare:

Mireia M. hat gesagt…

I love the one from Cara! It's so great an bohemian!!
Do you want to follow each other?
If so, follow me and I´ll follow back ;)

www.whisperwordsoffashion.blogspot.com

Instant Milk hat gesagt…

Awesome! Folloowing you now hun! Hope you do too<3

Borjana hat gesagt…

Ohhh jealousy here;-)
xx
B.
http://www.beeswonderland.com/